Your use of the Kapetanios Group's internet site is governed by these Conditions of Use and subject to this Notice of Copyright.
Conditions of Use
1. All material included in our web site is intended for information purposes only.
2. Kapetanios Group makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web site.
3. Kapetanios Group expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Kapetanios Group had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
4. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user's own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and Kapetanios Group had been advised of the possibility of the same.
5. Kapetanios Group does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites that can be accessed through this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
6. If any provision of these Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
7. These Conditions of Use and the Notice of Copyright shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Cyprus and the user and Kapetanios Group agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this web site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.
Notice of Copyright
1. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the text, graphics and information contained in this web site is owned by Kapetanios Group. You may print or download to a personal computer extracts amounting to no more than six pages of this site for personal use providing that (i) the Kapetanios Group web site is the acknowledged source including the reference www.kapetaniosgroup.com, and (ii) this permission may be revoked at any time by Kapetanios Group.
2. Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of this web site or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.